cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Issue with assessing CLI in a router

Hi everyone I tried to access the CLI in a router but kept getting this message. System Bootstrap, Version 15.1(4)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2010 by cisco Systems, Inc.Total memory size ...

200219 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Radius server order

Hi We're in the process of transitioning to a new Radius server.However we would like to login with our old and new credentials. We've read about the following commands but these only seem to work when a Radius server is dead.Router(config)# radius-s...

quadrabe by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Packet Tracer Switch PoE

Hello,  I need to configure some Switches (this switches are connected to a Server PT) with a bunch of cameras connected to each Switch, for a security system. But I don't know which Switches support power over Ethernet. I've been using one Switch th...

c3845 ISR upgrade to 15.2

hello guys, i am looking for the newest IOS version for our c3845 ISR.i've looked through the download center but i couldn't find the device in the list.it's currently running on c3845-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.M7.binand i believe that c3845-adventerp...

Resolved! EEM Variables

Is there a way to make a universal applet that triggers on any port? I'm trying program the switch with port security, and when it a violation occurs, the applet runs to disable port security and then notify me, so workers can work, but i can see som...

sjacksier by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes