cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all. I ran below script on my router for some testing purposeforeach address {10.1.1.110.1.1.210.1.1.3...10.1.1.254} { ping $address re 2}As you can see this will ping the entire subnet. But after executing it, is there any way to kill this proces...

Hi guys, having trouble generating NetFlow data using SPAN traffic. I have a 2960 switch and 1841 router. The router is running NetFlow. The switch is running SPAN with a session destination of f0/1, which the router is connected to.   The idea is to...

acisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a can't open the web interface for the secondary cisco prime and below the #ncs status   " cisco-prime-sec/admin# ncs statusException in thread "main" java.util.NoSuchElementException at java.util.Scanner.throwFor(Unknown Source) at j...

Dear, In a situation where I have two static routes with the same cost, as shown below, performing tests with the Cisco Packet Tracer simulator, I noticed that it is adopted as the preferred route, the route that points to the next hop 172.32.1.17 an...

we are creating new tunnel and wants to keep customer routing table sprt.  i have created MGMT tunnel using vrf and loopback interface for management. currently i am using interface loop-back 0 from globe routing table for mgmt and its working. new D...

I  get start getting this error on trying to reset my enable password on Cisco 2900 router .. I remove my flash to goto romon and when I reset my 0x2142 register the router boots to romon and i get the above error

Capture.PNG
Tahree by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm configuring this network with IP Phones (I have NOT done IP Phones before) in Packet Tracer 6.2, I have already done enough research on it without any result, the videos that I see have connected PC to Phone and then Phone to Switch and seg...

huud by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes