cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have this problem. I deploy vWAAS in ESXi - type wae-50000. I want to connect acelerartor to central management. I have set primary interface and central management addres. Then I get command - cms enable and i have this error. Can you help ...

machaleko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon.Can someone explain to me the point about the status of SNMP traps.We use WhatsUP Gold NMS, and NMS that are not shown, some interfaces of the device being added.On the device itself, when checking SNMP traps, we observe the following ...

asapa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We got Cisco Prime 3.1 on PI-UCS-APL-K9    The license summary shows Lifecycle 342 used of 1000 DC 0 used of 1 Assurance 0 used of 1000   If any one can help me to expain the use of DC and assurance license will be great.

saleem pc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to monitor OSPF neighbors according to theirs uptime. I can not find it in any database.#sh ip ospf neighbor detail Neighbor 3.13.2.12, interface address 10.3.8.105    In the area 0 via interface Vlan3805    Neighbor priority is 1, Stat...

Hi All, I am running into a problem when attempting to connect VLAN 10 to the accounting DHCP server. I have used the ip helper-address statement on my router but keep receiving the statement "DHCP failed. APIPA is being used". How can I get around t...

caylani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes