cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been reading docs and post for a few hours and not having much luck in getting this to work. I have an EEM script that monitors when an interface goes down and does something on an ASR 1002x.  The only issue is that if the router reboots it w...

smolz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am getting these errors below when trying to hook up my 10Gb fiber connection   *Oct 11 13:41:24.175: %SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Te1/49: Rx power low alarm ; Operating value: -40.0 dBm, Threshold value: -13.9 dBm.*Oct 11 13:41:28.131: %...

afmiller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am developing a Python script to be executed by Catalyst 3850 ZTP during boot up. I am seeing different error when I am connecting the config server to (1) Management port Gi0/0 and (2) Data port Gi1/0/1. I run the same Python script on Ci...

I have configure my router to be the DHCP server. When connected to the switch ports of the router I can learn an IP address but when I connect it to another switch with the same VLAN it is not working. (please see configs and diagram below.   NOTE: ...

DHCP.JPG

Dear Fellows,I would like to know if there is any chance to have running in a cisco device SNMPv2 and SNMPv3  at the same time? I would like to know if both protocols could coexist?.I am in process of migrating from SNMPv2 to SNMPv3 and I would like ...

All,    I have a customer using PRTG as their monitoring tool/collector and their network has limited bandwidth. I wanted to know if there are any documents relating to fine tuning timeouts/caching/TTL's? I couldn't find any that addressed my concern...

I run a pretty big Solarwinds shop in my infrastructure.  We use NPM, UDT, and NCM that poll for configs, port details, and network health etc.  Recently I started getting log messages all of the network for SNMP authentication failures.  Here's the ...

cbkirwan1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team - I wish to deploy an ISR4321 router to sit in my main DC between my NTP source sat upstream in my Management network and devices connected downstream in my network which do not have direct connection to my management network. In this exam...