cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all! I was monitoring the cpu utilization with that oid: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.4.1000 A few days ago, we had a power loss, the cisco switch was powered off. As of that, I can't get the cpu utilization anymore. The oid doesn't exist anymore....

Hi everybody, I have a question about cisco prime network. I used to use prime network 4.2, but because i have just added cisco nexus 9500 to my network and unfortunately, this version of prime network does not support it, i want to upgrade to versio...

Hello, How can I make sure that my network infrastructure is STIG compliant when working with a Cisco IE-4010 Switch. I have searched the IASE website. Downloaded some of their guides, but am still unsure as to what the guidelines are and how to impl...

Taha_arif by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have cisco 2500 controller can you please let me know on below points.   If i had user name or mac address how can i get the user details by cli command.if i only had mac or user name details & i need to delete one user or multiple user b...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , We have windows 2012 as our radius server, and we have enabled accounting on our cisco devices. We are generating local log file on radius disk. But log file that is being generated on radius server is hard to read/interpret.  How do I produce t...