cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, im pretty new in the cisco world and i have a problem with netflow.   Ive had the task to enable netflow on our WLC5508 and send them to the prime so that we can monitor our traffic by application and so on. The config on the WLC was pretty ea...

Lee-Roy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys   I have a dubt If I configure two IPs where my Router and Switches are going to send Traps these would they received them even if they have the same Community String?   Example:   snmp-server host 10.20.20.1 version 2c TEST1 snmp-server h...

Hello, colleagues. Have a weird issue and have no idea where to dig further. The situation is the following. There is my network connected to customer's with L2L IPSec tunnel. There is a server on customer's side accessible by several ports, at least...

Hi,I installed cisco network assistant, but when I try to import a device by entering a specific IP address (HTTP), it prompts for username/password but it doesn't accept them. The weird thing is that when I enter a specific IP address for a switch d...