cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, please can you help me? I have a bigger network infastructure and using Prime Infrastructure 3.2. It would help me, when Prime can lists which port has "authentication port-control auto" in configuration in summary for all switches. Is this po...

ZdenekF by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer find his PI is extremely slow, in the GUI and in the CLI.   Exact PI version is 3.2.1   Investigation using top, shows a process is taking 160% CPU and 40% memory. Load average is 5.20, 6.20 4.00   On other PI systems this process also takes...

Hello everyone - I was hoping someone can provide some insight on to what is going on here. I have a simple EEM script to log a syslog message once every monday.  event manager applet SECURITY_SYSLOG event timer cron cron-entry "0 8 * * 1" action 1.0...

Hello, team,   I am asked to upgrage Prime 2.1 to 3.0. Is there direct upgrade from 2.1 to 3.0? Are there any manuals for this?   Could you please point me any difficulties, which I can experience during the upgrade process?   Many thanks in advance,...

Hello everyone - I was hoping someone can provide some insight on to what is going on here. I have a simple EEM script to log a syslog message once every monday.  event manager applet SECURITY_SYSLOG event timer cron cron-entry "0 8 * * 1" action 1.0...

Hi All,   I have configure Netflow Version 9. I'm able to monitor HTTP traffic however, I'm not able to see HTTPS traffic. When I run command #Show ip cache flow   I can see https traffic being used by one client as   serial 1/0/0  x.x.x.x    x.x.x.x...

I'm using Cisco Prime Infrastructure v3.3 to manage our wired infrastructure. I would like to set the backup schedule of my devices configuration and IOS image. Does we can backup that into the external servers such as FTP or TFTP?

Hello everyone,   I have two cisco acs that install on my ucs server, the first acs as primary server and the second acs as secondary server. For infomation, our acs before with OS 5.3 and i want to upgrade to the latest version (5.8). Do you know st...