cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

If I wanted to implement CDP or LLDP-MED into a product how would I do that?   I understand that LLDP-MED is an industry standard, so is adhering to that a matter of designing my product's HW & SW to that standard?    CDP is Cisco's proprietary proto...

NikoJako by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When attempting tftp backup from certain devices the transfer fails witha permission denied.I've got 420 devices that can tftp config backups to the ciscoworksserver without issue. Three sequentially-numbered devices cannot. Below is the result of...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've configured NTP on Nexus 9k switches running nxos.7.0.3.I4.3.bin and my monitoring application can't pull NTP data from the devices:   CCH-N9K-01(config)# show run | i ntpclock protocol ntp vdc 1ntp server 192.168.1.60 preferntp source-interf...

diggsc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, please can you help me? I have a bigger network infastructure and using Prime Infrastructure 3.2. It would help me, when Prime can lists which port has "authentication port-control auto" in configuration in summary for all switches. Is this po...

ZdenekF by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer find his PI is extremely slow, in the GUI and in the CLI.   Exact PI version is 3.2.1   Investigation using top, shows a process is taking 160% CPU and 40% memory. Load average is 5.20, 6.20 4.00   On other PI systems this process also takes...

Hello everyone - I was hoping someone can provide some insight on to what is going on here. I have a simple EEM script to log a syslog message once every monday.  event manager applet SECURITY_SYSLOG event timer cron cron-entry "0 8 * * 1" action 1.0...

Hello, team,   I am asked to upgrage Prime 2.1 to 3.0. Is there direct upgrade from 2.1 to 3.0? Are there any manuals for this?   Could you please point me any difficulties, which I can experience during the upgrade process?   Many thanks in advance,...

Hello everyone - I was hoping someone can provide some insight on to what is going on here. I have a simple EEM script to log a syslog message once every monday.  event manager applet SECURITY_SYSLOG event timer cron cron-entry "0 8 * * 1" action 1.0...

Hi All,   I have configure Netflow Version 9. I'm able to monitor HTTP traffic however, I'm not able to see HTTPS traffic. When I run command #Show ip cache flow   I can see https traffic being used by one client as   serial 1/0/0  x.x.x.x    x.x.x.x...