cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   We have a Cisco 3945 router, where we installed a securityk9 license on. This was a evaluation license, now we ordered a license to make the license permanent.    I loaded the license to the router, and installed it with license install command...

jpdeboer1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,   I've got a basic question about implementing SNMPv3... how should the design regarding the security parameter e.g. username/authentication- and privacy key look like, I mean should they be different on each device or group? I'll appreciate...

Running Prime 3.1 MR6 Update 1 DP11   Had an AP (3702, driven by a Wism2) fail in our environment. Another AP got the failed AP's IP address. Prime now shows two AP's as registered. Both have the same IP but different hostnames. The controller does n...

Y C by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I want to create a template for replacing vlan on some interface on lot of switch.i ve done this one : #foreach ($interfacename in $interfaces)interface $interfacename           #if ($Vlanid == $Vlanidold)                                  no...

We have a multiple dhcp pool in 3750 as I observed we have no of ip free but system not getting ip from them and getting apipa. After doing ip release/ renew then system getting ip so can you please suggest a solution how can we solve this problem. w...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to use tcl to gather output from a number of show commands and redirect the output to a file.1. Is there a way to suppress all the screen output. I just want to show the output and none of the tcl commands.2. How do I send all the outputs (out...

rpeasah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes