cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,   I am looking to replace the chassis of an ISR 4300 router. I know of course that ISR routers do not have an external flash - the flash card is a daughterboard card inside the chassis.  When the new chassis arrives, will it be possible fo...

tsafoyan1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys   New to the switching world, just had a quick query about upgrading IOS on a Cisco 3650. Ideally I'm looking to put together a script in Solarwinds to do it remotely as there are a number of devices that need upgrading and I'm looking at way...

Hy Everybody.I have a Cisco router 1800 and i would like use FailOver.I have my Configuration whch works but i still have a little detail to solve.service timestamps debug datetime msec service timestamps log datetime msec no service password-encrypt...

domoticity by Level 1
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   I am trying to figure out the NTP unsynchronized issue with the Call manager and Unity. I am using IOS based NTP server. Even though I configured NTP server on the default gateway(2800 router) however, the NTP is still not synchronizing...

NTP1.PNG NTP2.PNG
voipeee by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   I have to connect the tablet to the server with Remote Access through my APs (CAP1552SA) and Firewall ASA5525X. The question is if it´s neccessary to implement a Switch between RAP and ASA5525X or not. The CAPs are in Autonomus Mode be...

Image1.png Image2.png

Hi, Looking for MIBS for SNS-3415-K9, ACS5.2.3 but cannot locate anywhere. Even Dr Google is no help. Guess that they must exist as instructions say to open ports on FW for Polling and submission. Any pointers gratefully accepted :-) Thanks.

clister by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TCL script

I have never used TCL before, so I need some help making a script. The script should run on a ie3000 switch. 1: it needs to find the MAC address of a device (AP1562) connected to an interface. 2: the MAC address should be put into a variable. 3: the ...

Poulp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have just added a network to my layer 3 switch. The new network is doing multicast, and I beleive that is what is causing high CPU usage. When i disconnect the network from the port, CPU goes down.    I do not see any packet drops, no queu...

Diagram.png
vinesman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card