cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have got Prime upgraded on my secondary server, however to do so I had to make it a primary. Now I cannot seem to make it a secondary again by using the shell command. What am I missing here?

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i need some help by creation of a compliance audit job on PI 3.0. Probably i misunderstand some point, can you please take a look? To be clear, this is just an example, so i don't need a workaround for this case, rather I'm going to configure...

Perhaps i'm being dull but theres not a lot of information out there on collecting syslog events, maybe because its really easy. I'm not sure I understand the concept here in Prime, my question is, out of the box is prime set up as a syslog server? i...

Jay_F by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a catalyst switch for a home lab/ 3 apartment scenariowhich would allow VLAN's and give me the possibility to learn more aboutnetworking. As an example, I found the following used switch on ebay(Cisco Catalyst 3750G WS-C3750G-24TS-S1...

I  know there is a lot involved, but from a networking perspective, what is the best way to start building a new hub network/site that will replace the existing hub/site while keeping all IPs the same once we completely fail over. All remote sites an...

So I'm reading about using LLDP with EEM but what I am unsure with is how do you define what it should be looking for? For example, have it so the listed configurations in the EEM applet will only apply to interfaces with a phone, not a PC etc. Is th...

VRizk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,   I have the following prolbem. If I access "Inventory->Add/Import/Manage Devices" I got this error:   "Error in communication with DCR Server. ..."   But the DCR-Server is running. I have tried something to solve the problem, check some files...