cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Anyone know when c2960L switch will be supportet in Cisco Network Assistant. Cisco IOS Software, C2960L Software (C2960L-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(5c)E, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) I have  version 6.3.0 installed ( tryed 6.3.1  ) Thyge

We are using Cisco any connect VPN and when are trying to copy a data over VPN we are facing dead slowness. For example, If we copy 1-2 GB file from server to machine/laptop over VPN from remote site we are getting 30Kbps speed. Our bandwidth at both...

Hi, Im trying to run a TCL script on an ASR9k for detecting some flapping interfaces. I have done it for one interface and it is working, but when I try to use tags is not working ::cisco::eem::event_register_syslog tag t1 pattern "Interface Gigabi...

Ale Salgado by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have our 800+ managed devices sysloging to our PI 3.1 server and utilize the Syslog Viewer - Historic Syslogs with the "Syslogs in the last 24 hours" filter to look for emerging issues and/or patterns across our enterprise.  We were longtime users...

Am running HSRP in all the sites Both branches are connecting to the head office as per the scenario   I have configured ip sla on the active routers to track reachability of the links. If the link goes down, they will decrement priority by 50 to al...

tuelo0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all - TIA for any help you can provide.    I suspect others will find this use case very useful.  I have RTFM, but maybe I am missing something.  I don't have a strong background in programming.  Some shells scripts and perl, but been some years s...