Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

CDP

Hello,  When I do sho cdp neighbors, I get multiple devices showing up on the same port.  Any ideas on why this is happening?  I though maybe because it was a trunk port, but some of our other devices are access ports and show the same output from sh...

sgalarza by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2911 that has had a QOS policy on it for about a year. About a week now I have noticed that the traffic is no longer being tagged as per the QOS assigned to the port. It is setting many items to default when I am assigning an EF or other rat...

dgragg002 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

[toc:faq] Hi all,  I'm using ASA 5506, and im trying to send the logging to internal FTP Server ( My laptop with Filezilla Server ). So I configured (as usually have done on different ASA and it works ), logging part to be send to FTP Server.  I hav...

Hi all, We have a failure in LMS 4.2.5 When checking from menu : Admin => Log Rotation in order to configure the log files , we receive the following output HTTP Status 500 - type Exception report message description The server encountered an inter...

Hi all Just wondered if someone could give me advice on the best image file to use on a Cisco 1941. Currently, it is flashed with: System image file is "flash0:c1900-universalk9_npe-mz.SPA.155-3.M3.bin" The reason for the upgrade is my NAT is not w...