cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Telnet server is not enable in C1000-24P-4G-L switch, I am not able to access the switch over telnet. my switch config as belowBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 4641 bytes!! Last configuration change at 14:06:55 UTC Sat Sep 16 2023!ver...

Hello, Anyone knows which PI licenses are required for image management? A customer of mine need to shedule an upgrade of about 100 ASR 920's routers. Are there different tiers of license like on ISE or just one type? Do they need one license per dev...

Can I get a Cisco Pi license from Cisco? I need to reinstall pi, but I understand that the license will be lost. However, since the equipment was installed a long time ago, the history of the license purchase is unknown (which company it was purchase...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, our customer is using PI version 2.2. I couldn't access the PI GUI, so /var was 100%. To delete it, I logged in as root and used the rm command, butThe message ‘command was blocked’ was displayed and it was not deleted. I entered the sudo ...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes