cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a coupe IE 3000 Switches that are configured and I do not know the Ip addresses of.  I do not want to wipe the configuration but want to get the IP address off them and possibly change. I was looking at using the Express Setup but want to conf...

We have an ASR1001 running version 03.10.01.S.This is the NetFlow config:flow record v4_r1 match ipv4 tos match ipv4 protocol match ipv4 source address match ipv4 destination address match transport source-port match transport destination-port collec...

Hello, and hope you are good anyone know if any problem with Event mat on Switch IE-3000, I test in ios 12.2(58), 15.0(2) and not working. Code: event manager applet prueba event mat interface FastEthernet1/3 action 1.0 cli command "sh ver | i IOS" a...

Hello everybody, I've just updated my Cisco 3845 from 12.4 to the IOS 15.1(4)M4. I have a Centreon with a script perl who check the ospf neighbor status and an Observium which polling with MIB OSPF. Since i've updated my router, when i check the SNM...

djuquel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have configured 'logging trap notifications' to send only notificational and above logs to my syslog server. My question is does this also affect the level of logging that is saved locally to the switch/router itself ? Or do all levels of lo...

dear i have switch 2960g 8 ports and i lost his flash now i download ios suitable form cisco and now when i have transfer via x modem with hyper terminal with correct command always send me error when try to transfer out code like this (BBO)  kindly ...