cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am putting this out in search engine space to hopefully prevent somebody from banging their head against this wall. This may be common knowledge to some, but was not to me. Support for SNMPV3 AES192/256 encryption is specified via the draft sta...

Hello All, In Nexus, if we poll for ifspeed, it gives the speed configured on the interface.  For example, say the interface supports both gig or 10G. How can I just extract the highest it can support though I have manually/Auto nego to a Gig? Pleas...

I am new to scripting, SLA and EEM and have been browsing the forums and documenation for a couple of days now learning what I can.  I cannot get my event manager applet to trigger for some reason.  I do get the following Syslog message based on my i...

Hi, All I want to adopt EEM as workaround for a resilient hash function of ITD. It was working fine in case under 16 nodes down but it wasn't working properly over 16 nodes down. I guess it is caused by vty session limit. So I already add "end" comma...

thsmfe001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I work in a large company, we have a lot of network equipment and use SNMP monitoring very widely (PRTG).There are a lot of SIP ITSP in my organization and it is important to monitor SIP Trunk Status.As I understad, the only way to track SIP Trun...