cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We've upgrade to Prime 3.1 and under Admin -> General -> Help Us Improve, we're unable to turn off the data collection. We choose 'Not at this time' and hit save. It appears to save but if we navigate away and back to the page it's back on Yes. I...

Ben Duff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, My question might be granted but I was not able to find a clear explanation. Question: Assuming that I want to connect 2 switches hosted in 2 different room in a datacenter. They are working in peers (flex links) and offer (of course) redunda...

Bova_1980 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone confirm if an application backup of CPI 2.2 will include the historical data that has been collected for devices' interface/CPU/memory etc?  I'm referring to a backup like "backup EXAMPLE repository netbackup application NCS". My small tes...

Upgraded from PI 3.0 to PI 3.1 After upgrade I noticed the following things: - FTP access works totally different now. Different command needed to FTP off the box.  Seems like it wants to only use ftp-user for the username.  I had to change the pass...

Hi, My Company is going for Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.3 (Virtual image). I am charging for ordering, Design, installation and management. My question is:   1- What is requirement for installation? (not hardware specification) 2- Do we need SQL se...

aghm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes