cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Expert, Can anyone help me shed some light, how can i create the TCL to checking the number of file in directory before writing the new file in directory?  I need to limit the amount of file store in directory. Platform ASR9K. Thanks in advance

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have several of the SG300 series of switches.  All seem to work fine with SNMP. We have one SG300-28 however that will not response to SNMP requests. We have: snmp-server serversnmp-server community READSNMP ro view DefaultSuper set in the...

Hello, we need to replace stack of 3750 switches to 3650 switch stack. Our work settings require minimum down time (less than an hour). When I looked at the wiring closet (mess) it just not possible to unplug everything from old stack to new. It will...

GWaldbin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just did a trial install of Infrastructure 3.0 at a new company, and it's supposed to have assurance and lifecycle included in the licensing for a certain amount of days.  In fact, it mentions it when I start up.   With that said, I'm not seeing an...

Mat Barry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, Got a new RV042. Several times per day I get trouble connecting to internet. Browser says trouble with DNS. I have tried get automatic DNS and also set manually DNS. I can resolve the problem temporary by just going into setting on the RV042 a...

Sundberg01 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card