cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello House, I have a couple of devices I want to monitor remotely using Solarwinds or PRTG. I need to configure SNMP to get it to work but don't know How. I tried the following commings but it didn't work access-list 100 permit udp any eq snmp des...

obaroikoh by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have an issue with netflow coming from a Nexus 5k at one of our client's site's.  The 5k is setup to send netflow to a Cisco Prime server sitting on site. Cisco Prime sees the device as a data source, but no flows are shown in the data so...

Hello together, We are currently making changes as we were slightly behind with our network. We have ordered a ASA 5585, Cisco SNS (Small Network Server)...and we use a nexus 3548 as our router which connects to several switches across the campus (al...

islow1303 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PRIME INFRASTRUCTURE does not relay all SNMP traps from WLC. Specially the high-availability related SNMP traps. WLC generates the traps, but the PI does not relay them. WLC HW version              5508 WLC SW version               8.0.120.0 PRIME SW...

If I were to monitor large number of network devices using SNMP protocol, what's the bandwidth SNMP will utilize for each devices, assuming the SNMP poll interval is 60 seconds. Is there any tool available for the capacity planning?