Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! HTTPS query by Tcl

Hi Expert, Is there any way to make HTTPS query from Tcl script? Today many tools and sites have an API and I want to access them from cisco devices, but they all use HTTPS not HTTP. I'm using Tcl with EEM4.0 on Catalyst 3650/IOS-XE 3.6.4E. Best R...

Hi All,I have enabled 'ip nbar protocol-discovery' in our router and when I checked the traffic generated I can see much of it came from unknown protocol as shown in the attachment. The router is using NBAR software version 13 and no PDLM installed, ...

helios999 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not sure if this question is in the right place, so feel free to advise or move it :)I'm changing some configurations on a bunch of routers (a LOT) so I've written some expect scripts. Its all kicked off by a script that reads an IP address from ...

Jim Blake by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. I have been running prime  2.2.0 and wanted to add nexus 9k devices on it but when I add it on prime and sync it, sync gets successful but don't see any thing in config archive, also it shows unsupported device in device type. please help and se...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an eem script that i want to alert on a syslog event and then send an email.  The script is:   event manager applet syslog-alert event syslog pattern “.*%IDS-6-.*” action 1.0 mail server "192.168.1.2" to "xuser1@domain.com" from "xuser2@domain...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card