Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Thank you for reading my question, I am new to the world of cisco networking, so apologise for my basic question. Can you please explain the commands so I can access any command history on a switch, that has been given say over a 24 hour period, and ...

Hi, How can I configure on Cisco SG300 Multiple DHCP Relay to different Vlan´s ? I have to 2 Vlan´s " 2, 50 " and what to configure different DHCP relay to each vlan´s, vlan2 - DHCP relay ip 192.168.1.9 and vlan 50 - DHCP relay ip 192.168.50.10 . H...

Greetings; I run a security/CCTV business.   I also do networking for customers.  I have a lot of customers who want to open ports for Xbox Live, but it is different with each router, and very different with the RV325.  Can you please help me open t...

Ikarskarn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, 1. I am looking for the way to create custom report in Prime 3.x. The LMS 4.x has this ability. 2. How can I create hardware or software distributin graphs? There is only deailed hardware and software report in table format. thx,

Hey guys, I'm looking for a way to open a port (port 43 - whois) in RV325, so I can check if domains are taken for my customers and I don't want to use an external service for this. I tried using the GUI, telnet and SSH, but I couldn't find it in the...

hello, Can someone help me in this please. i am looking for a Network Monitoring System from Cisco. I checkied the Prime Infrastructure, frankly its too much for me, in term of features. i tried to get the PI only for monitoring purposes and some ot...

ahmad1982 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes