cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Situation: Cisco 3750 stack containing 6 members. CPU for ages @ 20-23 % with totally no spikes or extra load. With some heavy acl's and a few logg options it seems to slow thing down and even provides packetloss at some busy moments.I am trying t...

bartjan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup PI to auto deploy routers.  I think I have things configured correctly?  I am running into a snag with the image deployment, the router boots and gets the CNS config.  In the plug and play status i get an error "Image activation ...

smolz by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following in running-config: logging history informational snmp-server enable traps syslog Still snmp traps from syslogs are not sent. Other SNMP traps are working just fine (such as bgp) Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Hi, I need to create a vlan with a /24 ip address and forwarded into a vrf. However out of the /24 ip address i only can allow the first 64 ip address and deny the rest. how do i create a ACL that can permit and deny the ip address i want?

xiaodumbo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't figure this out.  Everytime I go to the System Settings page and click on one fo the settings.  I get the attached message.  I don't want or intend to change the credentials.  When I get the message, all I can do is completely close PI and st...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why I cannot use root_enable command in Prime Infrastructure 2.2 (VM)? PI-TEST/admin# root_enable ^% invalid command detected at '^' marker. actually, I'm trying to upload a thord-party MIB in PI2.2, but no luck. i found there was a discussion talki...

Dears, Please could you provide me with information or documents about the differences between PRIME Ver. 2.2 and the new ver. 3.0 What will I lose in the old version and what is new in the new version So as to put in consideration if there will be ...

Dear All, My query is that can Cisco devices (Router,Switch,ASA) can be authenticated by two persons password at a same time in order to change any configuration (means when read write access is required). Requirement is that not a single user can c...

csn000004 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes