cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got 2 7609's...both running the same code, 12.2(33)SRE9...and I have the same scripts on each, which are used to detect circuits with errors, and generate SYSLOG messages and even go OSPF passive if more than 2500 errors in a minute.  For the li...

Hi,I have configured redundant network using two Cisco SG300-28MP 28-port Gigabit Max-PoE Managed Switch through MSTP & it's working fine.I need OID of MSTP status from which I can monitor which Switch is active and which one is in standby mode.Pleas...

So I'm having a small issue, the following script will work, but after some time the interface will revert to the detect-AP-remove EEM. event manager applet detect-AP-add authorization bypass event neighbor-discovery interface regexp Ethernet.* cdp a...

Hi, We have Prime 2.2 loaded with the latest, namely  Patch Prime Infrastructure 2.2 Device Pack 6. When selecting Report Launch Pad, Prime keeps on remaining at loading. I have cleaned up the data base and have also stopped NCS and restarted NCS to ...

Hi all:I have succesfully add in all the switches (Cisco 3750X) in the Monitor --> Network Devices.They are all in the status of Completed without any error message. That means the snmp trap and setting are properly trapped by the Cisco Prime Infrast...