cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I currently have a Cisco 6509 router containing a couple of WiSM2 modules in it. I'm looking for a way to configure the 6509 to send SNMP traps whenever a log entry is added regarding the WiSM2 modules.For example:%WiSM-5-STATE: Controller 1 in sl...

Hi guys,I'm trying to use EEM with SLB to achieve active/passive fail-over instead of load balancing, (relevant code below) when i try to execute the event manager manually, it stops at statement 1.2 without any errors or anything:ip slb serverfarm D...

m.bannout by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several 6500 routers within our network for which we need to deploy EEM scripting.I have noticed that the version of EEM script is below (or equal to) Version 2.40.We need to use the string command. However we get the following output: Router...

Hello,I am trying to register a policy but I am getting the following error:267808: Jul 16 12:19:25.216 GMT: %HA_EM-6-FMPD_EEM_LOG_MSG: Register event failed: Error empty reg spec, policy does not start with EEM registration commandThe first lines of...

Hi,  I would like to know why with devices with ios, in the network event label of cisco prime  network vision  you can see the source ip of the request in a authentication failure as following: so.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2.system.sysUpTime.sysUpTi...