cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,we have a cisco asa 5510 firewall, running with verson 7.0 (8).I want to upgrae iso image, I heard that, If i want to upgrade the ios from 7. to 9.1have to updrade series... I mean first i have to upgrade to 7.2 then 7.3.......finally 9.1,...

I have a Cisco 2911 router with one switch port module.  It it utilizes 2 of its GigabitEthernet ports to access two different WANswe will call them WAN1(GE0/0)and WAN2(GE0/1) i have two vlans set up on the switch portswe will call them vlan 5 and 15...

I have a Cisco 881G and would like to make the following proposal. I have 2 ISPs and would like to activate Failover, I think that I have no problem here but I would like when the main ISP fails and failover is activated, I want to send a CGI to noti...

Hello, I am Engg.pass out guy, and just joined a small organization. They have given me a Wi-Fi task.The OJT name is Enterprise Wi-Fi Network.Project-Enterprise Wi-Fi Network.Description-Bring up controller , AP and clients and perform basic testing ...