cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,i installed prime 2.2 & found that overview page doesn't display anything, I tried to add dashlets but it didn't work. Let me know your idea.Thanks

Suchi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I have a problem with our prime infrastructure appliance.Since several days I'll get an error message in the web menu of the prime. Screenshot attachted.I tried also the backup via the cli command. Screenshot attachted. I tried it with seve...

Resolved! inter VLAN

Hi, I have 2 vlans in my network. vlan1 is where our scope is i.e 192.168.5.5 for example. vlan2 is a different vlan for other dept i.e 192.168.6.5.Both Cisco switches have management IP on a separate vlan3 as well. Using our vlan1 how do I perform s...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to ask if anyone can help with the project that I’m currently working on for my Network Security class. The project consist of giving recommendations and visual images of the IPSec protocol in detail that includes tunneling, architecture...

Techy2015 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Can anyone confirm if these things are supported by Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2:1) Add new MIBs to some devices and create alarms so we can monitor things like Supervisor states or module states.2) We have seen availability reports, cpu report...

Soporteco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running PI 2.2 as a really inexperienced admin (both in PI, and Cisco in general), and I am unable to get a Configuration Archive from a WLC Series 5508 running software version  7.6.130.0. I've finally figured out how to reproduce the problem by...

smp by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes