cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Basically, the EEM snippet code below hogs the switch cpu's and actually leads to the switch and downstream components showing as unreachable. The CPU graph of the switch sky rockets and the whole script takes about 15 minutes to complete on a 4x3750...

Hello All,I have created an EEM script in NX-OS(nexus 6k - 6.0.2) that is returning command failures in the accounting log.  Below is the script I am using: event manager applet python  event syslog pattern "%PFMA-2-FEX_STATUS: Fex .* is online"  act...

Hi sir: The LMS send mail alert to me ,and event is Unresponsive.But this switch was online and had offline.what about this message mean?EVENT ID                = 000XX2YTIME                = Thu 01-Oct-2015 08:41:17 CST ;STATUS                = Acti...

peja liao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone else had this problem?   Just completed inline upgrade from 2.2 to 3.0 and our scheduled jobs appear but there is no config data listed under them and they fail.  In the jobs dashboard. I'm going to open a TAC case but I didn't see anyone ...

twilcox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed DCNM and cannot get into the web interface on the assigned port of 8080.  I installed it as it said in the installation guide but keep coming up with this screen when logging in.

ewood2624 by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to update my local 6509, our network TFTP is timing out when I try to copy the OS from it.  What I have done is created a vlan on the 6509 (Vlan 102) gave it an IP and a broadcast address as well (10.10.10.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcas...

I haven't worked with EEM scripts too much so I don't even know if what I want is plausible. After looking around it seems like it should be.Basically I want my router to ping a device and if it drops 15 packets in 1 min to change the OSPF cost on 3 ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card