Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CW LMS

Hi, I have a question about CW LMS discovery job, yesterday  I set a job on system to go and fine my devices, but unfortunately it stuck in the system and does not allow me to set any other job, it is about 2 days that this job is there and never lik...

Hello everyoneI found a very strange thing in the command action lable string rangeI am trying to pick out a part of the string based on two variables but only get "invalid input detected"action 5.0 string range $str $str_first $str_lastif i go by st...

I'm in the start of a network build out and a vendor has said they and Cisco recommend only using 25 AP's per converged network due to roaming issues. I can't find any documentation to support this statement and everything I find about a 3850 says it...

jhager001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Prime 2.2

Hello, I am trying to deploy a configuration template through CPI2.2.What is the pre req for this? 1.snmp RO community is configured in switches..does we need RW community to deploy configuration templates?2.if any device is not configured snmp commu...

J32773277 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have a quick question for you, I recently started somewhere as IT Eng, and I faced CW LMS 4.0 which is EOS/EOL. Up to now I was thinking that this software is not upgradable to the recent version but after read this forum I realized tha...