cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

When doing MAC address searches in Cisco Network Assistant I will get either the wrong info or only the info on switch links not which port the MAC is on.  If I repeat the search I will often get totally different info.  Does anyone know of a fix for...

hobiwa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear! In my custome they have switches 3560x and 3750x and this model don´t support NetFlow, unless if they havey a special module, but in this custome they don´t have. How can I discovery witch applications is consuming more link?Such as:SAP is cuns...

Hello, TeamNow our account se is testing EEM script for IOS-XR System.Main point of script is monitoring interface CRC error incremental then display syslog message with CRC values. This is our script header::cisco::eem::event_register_snmp oid 1.3.6...

jaemlee by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone, i'm a student and I have to do a final presentation to recommend a protocol to be implemented into a company, I worked at the company as an intern in their telecommunications department and my project has been given by them. the proje...

joqum.c01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been unable to get netflow working on a Cisco 3750x with a C3KX-SM-10G module.  I went over the configurations with Cisco TAC and we verified they are correct.  However, Cisco states that I have to use the tenGigabitEthernet interfaces.  Problem...

bojarskic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you select a device in the Device Work Center of Prime and then select export option, where is the device file exported to?  When I click export I get a pop-up window asking for the password. I enter the password, the window goes away, and nothing...