cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI have generated a 24 hour Syslog Report but the reports comes out totally empty (no records).Also in the Monitoring Dashboards under Syslog Summary, Syslog Alerts, Syslog Messages and Top-N syslog sender doesn´t appear ("No data is available" ...

jaira by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ordering 2 - ws-x6748-ge-tx for a 6509 chassis  (10/100/1000 Ethernet Interfaces Fabric-Enabled 48-Port 10/100/1000 Ethernet Module)  There is no option to add SMARTnet to these items when I quote them   Are the blades covered by the smartnet of the ...

Hi,I've got Prime Infrastructure 2.1 and I'd like to monitor BGP sessions on Internet routers.I've discovered one Internet router and enabled BGP protocol to be discovered. Router's BGP neighbor was discovered successfully and it can be seen under jo...

Hi all,I have a client that experiences high CPU usage on a pair of C4510Rs at random times. The issue causes their HSRP to flap which in turn causes network outages. It only seems to occur for around 10 to 15 minutes and by the time I am called to l...

dcgl by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've written a script to parse our configs against company policy using TcL.  I'm setting a variable as the output of "show run". set run [exec "show run"] The problem is sometimes my $run variable isn't the config, but says something like "bu...

I am running the below script which seems to be doing its job to a certain extent.Once the script runs and the sim fails over, the tracker does not restart its timer until the tracker has changed to up.What I am after is for the script to run as belo...