cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,When we try to add a command in “Config Compare Exclude Commands”, it’s working for some “Device Family” only. Where it doesn’t work, we tried to add it directly on “Device Type” level. And there we have the same: it’s working for some of the “Dev...

I am running both Cisco Prime LMS 4.2.4 and Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2.2 in parallel.  THey have both been running for several months now.  I suspect that there are number of others doing this or something pretty close.  Is there a nice simple au...

dfaught by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I'm reinstalling our software Cisco LMS. The current installation is based in Soft Appliance Systems and the new installation is based on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bits. I have one question: How can I migrate the license to...

hello,i have a problem to create a VPN (IPsec/L2tp). i create a VPN between a mobile phone and router (cisco serie 2911). i have an error in the second step of authentication IPsec. the flag is not right.does he exist a android software for the VPN c...

meouchi_e by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,i installed prime 2.2 & found that overview page doesn't display anything, I tried to add dashlets but it didn't work. Let me know your idea.Thanks

Suchi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card