cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, We have a very old Ciscoworks box doing some management for us. recently we replaced a ASR 1K with a 3945e. Ever since we did this, Ciscoworks is alerting on the wrong interface of the 3945e. I have performed a new discovery and still we get ...

Hi All, I'd like to know if there's any reference for cisco regarding perl scripting?Scenario:Using perl scripting to communicate with the router to get info (ex. sh int, ping, mrtg, etc) and it should be printed out via web based (html)

HiJust wondering, Am I able to perform a backup on Cisco ISE 1.0 and restore it on 1.4We are running 1.0 at the moment and now I have setup another VM with 1.4. I am not too sure about the configs so just wondering if this would work. Otherwise Il ha...

Hello, I have a pretty simple problem to understand. We have a very small PI 2.2.0.0.158 deployment, and some of the devices are missing the image under the Summary section. I am hoping someone can help me understand why. I haven't looked at every si...

smp by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! bgp neighbor count

The show ip bgp summary will produce a listing of neighbors but I'm looking for a way to get a count of the neighbors. Anyone knows of a way to do that?

rpeasah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card