cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have added the next event manager applet. However, It seems it does not work: event manager applet clockevent timer watchdog time 60action 1.0 cli command "show clock | redirect flash:clock.txt" Besides I have added the next variable to the ...

Dear Team,we tried taking the configuration back up of the cisco prime appliance through local repository and also by creating the local drive.But nothing helped out.Suggest us the step by step procedure for taking the device back up.Regards,TD.

HelloI would like to track icmp jitter for end host. I verified in documentation that it can be any host as a destination. But i got error on this operation: Latest RTT: NoConnection/Busy/TimeoutI verified that there is no firewall between the source...

mcinu4cco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a Prime Infrastructure in version 2.0 and some switches WS-C2960+24LC-S, all of these switches of my company are marked as "Unknown Devices" and the PI doesn't collect the needed information from they.I've found this link http://www.c...

Dear Team,we tried taking the configuration back up of the cisco prime appliance through local repository and also by creating the local drive.But nothing helped out.Suggest us the step by step procedure for taking the device back up.Regards,TD.