cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, is there anybody knows about "%MGBL-exec-3-ACCT_ERR"? My client came across this error few days ago. The error followed with "main: command accounting failed - 'LOCALD' detected the 'fatal' condition 'No available method was able to process the r...

Comcast has rolled out the Cisco DPC 3939 modem/wifi unit and customers everywhere are experiencing wifi connectivity issues, drops, and network service not even usable for browsing text files. Is there anyway we can sweat talk some of you N Gurus ov...

intrawork by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to come up with a means to capture trunk status changes in NX-OS using logging event trunk-status.I'm puzzled by the fact that at the port channel configuration level, if I configure logging event trunk-status enable, itstays as default.at...

vmiller by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am assisting a small business set up a Cisco 2504 WLC and an AP. The issue we are facing is that we are able to set up a functional Management connection, but are having issues setting up a Guest Wireless network.This is the current equipmen...

BO7thMGMT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following config:track 74 ip sla 74ip sla logging traps!ip sla 74 tcp-connect 2.2.1.1 179 source-ip 1.1.1.1 timeout 30 frequency 10ip sla schedule 74 life forever start-time now!event manager applet DODIN_BGP_PEER_DOWN  event syslog patter...

Resolved! ACS 5.2

Currently i am running Cisco ACS 5.2 as a physical appliance.  I would like to run this as a virtual machine.  What would the process to move it to a virtual machine without chaning the name and IP. Could I just build a new VM as 5.2 backup the curre...