cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,   Why it is showing as unsynchronized? Could you please recommend me any free NTP server? Thx. I have also tried with : 0.ch.pool.ntp.org   VOICE_1#show ntp associations   address         ref clock       st   when   poll reach  delay  ...

I need an OID to support capturing interface traffic (counter) on 2951 router. Is there a simple SNMP OID that just does that?The specific interface is actually an PPPOE interface, but not sure that matters.

I have just started migrated devices to SNMPv3 and was using the v1default view, but it appears my NMS doesn't have permission to mib1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3 with this view. Maybe cac_view does? I need a view that can see everything. Should I switch to cac...

Our organisation is running SCOM for monitoring switches and distributing alarms as e-mails to those concerned. At the moment we have a dual environment with switches both from Extreme Networks and Cisco but we're in the process of migrating to a pur...

Resolved! ncs 1.0 to PI 2.1

Hi,I've plan to upgrade my cisco ncs 1.0 which is running on ncs-apl-k9 to PI 2.1The output of show inventory cli command shows like belowI need an advice, Is it ok to upgrade to PI 2.1 with spec like shown up below? Thanks and regardsTaufan

Hello,  I am new to EEM and scripting in general. I would like to know if it is possible to set up a 6500 to do 'show vlan virtual port' command,  every 5 minutes or so, and alert me (email) if the counts go over a certain number? Is this possible wi...

IT_ Guy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes