cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team, I am using web-iou but i cannot ping directly connected routers or switches..only getting Encapsulation failed or Incomplete arp. For Network adapter using "NAT"  as web-iou not working on anyther Network like bridged or Host only. Could ...

faizan967 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello;I have a NSA 3600, is functionning good. but yesterday I have a problem le surf of one a my network is more slowly.I see that the first processor at 100% and stay at 100%, same think after reboot.at the end I restart the modem of my access prov...

Resolved! snmp v3 with LMS

DearsI have read many post but still confused for snmp v3 configuration, can anybody route me to the clear explanation example for snmpv3 on 2960 switches.Below is the configuration on switches for CS 3.2  but I see a ?? in device & credential page o...

My question is pretty simple, although before investing further I wanted to get answers from individuals who are familiar with both PIX and ASA series routers. I eventually will get an ASA, but for now am going to get a PIX mostly for training and ed...

Hello Support, We are trying to add the device 3750G in CPI 2.1.1 by using the Plug and Play feature. but the switch is not sending any DHCP discover to the DHCP Server. We are wondering if CPI 2.1.1 support the 3750G device. Could you please confirm...

fender100 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes