cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, 1.  May I know whether Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.1 can be installed on Windows Server 2012? Or only Cisco Prime LMS can be supported on Windows?2. And if I have bought the Prime Infrastructure license, can it be used for LMS?3. I have a UC...

For some reason I'm not finding the correct fourm to post this question. but maybe someone would be willing to help.We mostly have a pretty complex network with a many routers and ASA's And I notice in our logging I'm seeing things that might be cons...

jasonw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I just installed Prime LMS 4.2.5 on Windows Server 2012 Standard (Cisco UCS Server C22 M3)I first run the LMS 4.2 Windows 2012 Patch, followed by the LMS 4.2 installer. After that I upgrade the LMS to 4.2.5During the setup, I have configured ...

Hello everyone, I have a remote router with a track configured to monitor the link to the central site. I have configured an ip sla to report the round trip time and a track pointing to that ip sla to know if the link is OK.With this configuration, I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card