cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How to clean device cache on PI 2.0

Hi,I deployed PI 2.0 and added devices into it. For one of devices, PI complains credential mismatch. Here are troubleshooting I have done,1. Double check credentails are identical.2. Delete and readd the device in device work center.Not sure if ther...

johnsonyu by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Prime 2.0

Hi,Does anyone have suggestions on which discovery settings are best for prime to schedule an auto discvery of the network weekly or daily?  Using the seeds IP's, it seems it might not capture all devicea accross the WAN.  I wanted to know if there i...

sndoye by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Copy startup or running config from 2811 rommon

I have a 2811 that has a bad CF slot. I don't have a USB stick small enough (4GB is the smallest, unless it'll use it partitioned as a 2GB) to copy IOS to the 2811. Right now I'm trying to copy the IOS image via xmodem into DRAM and booting that way....

mzr by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Besides a RW community string...

Besides a RW community string on Wired switches and routers in Prime Infrastructure, are there any other special configurations required (on the Wired switch or router side) in order for the templates to be deployed.Reason I'm asking is in my lab whe...

Rob Johnson by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Restrict SSH access to a interface

Topology:Client <---> L2 <---> L3 <---> R1 <--- GRE ---> R2 <---> L3 <---> L2 <---> ClientThe L3 is used as gateway on each VLAN, and is therefor doing intervlan routing.VLAN topology on left side:VLAN 10 - Client - 10.10.1.xVLAN 20 - Server - 10.20....

Weeltin by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Prime 2.0 Partial Collection Failure

Hi,I have set up the following in a lab:Prime Infrastructure 2.0 (2.0.0.0.294)Cisco Secure ACS 5.4.0.46.0aWindows 2003 Domain Controller för AD AuthenticationGoal: Admin access to network devices requires Authentication via TACACS+ to ACS (-> Active ...

i.va by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Exporting maps from WCS to Prime

Hi all,I have a really specific problem with exporting maps from WCS to Cisco PI 1.3. Here is the procedure I'm using to export:1. Login to WCS2. Monitor > Maps > Export Maps...3. Include map information is selected, same as Select all maps.4. Export...

ANIDb process may be down

Hi All,We have recently upgrade LMS 4.0.1 on Windows to LMS version 4.2.3.After this upgrade, there is one error that has started to occur on Inventory Dashboard in User Tracking Summary --> Unable to connect to Data base, Probable...

Resolved! PI1.4 Manage with Warnings

Hi everyone,I  am new to Prime Infrastructure, after the PI version 1.4 discovered the  network, the Collection Status of the switch is "Manage with Warnings". The error is shown in the attached picture below.What is the reason of this error? How to ...

Syslog Event Detector config

Hello,I need an EEM applet to notify when a particular interface goes down (Cat 4k running 3.4.1). I notice, event track command is not available under event manager. track 1 interface GigabitEthernet0/0/2 line-protocolevent manager applet EIGRP-li...

amanashf by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes