cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Who can help with this queer ftp transfer problem?After moving from another non-Linux ftp server to vsftp on SLES 11,two out of ten 2950 switches are nearly unable to load configurationfiles from ftp: a file of a few KB will take five minutes to load...

I'm trying to configure per VRF tacacs+ on a 2901 running IOS 15.2(4)M2. I have the following configured: aaa new-model!!aaa group server tacacs+ MYGROUP server-private 1.2.3.4 key cisco ip vrf forwarding vpn_nms ip tacacs source-interface Loopback10...

Dan Brook by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several 819 routers. If I remote to the device I can use the show command to see the data transmitted and received since the units last reboot. This is useful as each unit only has a set data allowance per SIM card per month.Is there a more ...

I'm running an SG300-52 switch.  I enabled SNMP using the following commands:snmp-server serversnmp-server community testro rosnmp-server host 10.0.0.180 testro I can't snmpwalk the switch.  What is missing?

MikeTMech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiA while back I wrote an ESM script to look at the log entries as they are created and if the script found the string "Line protocol" it would create a new log entry that would include the configured description for an interface.  The idea behind th...

Tim Glen by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While recent IOS versions support scp sources or destinations for copyoperations ...   aprompt#copy running-config ?     flash1:         Copy to flash1: file system     flash2:         Copy to flash2: file system     flash:          Copy to flash: fi...