cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I need to have order a Network Monitoring Tool. Can any one recommend me which tool I should order.The features I needs is : I need to monitor and log all network traffic transfmiting in my LAN and WAN.  I need to have log-files based on IP-Add...

Hi Expert,Any one can explain me what this is means? this is show using show running config.  thanks Regards, mls qos map cos-dscp 0 8 16 24 32 46 48 56mls qos srr-queue input bandwidth 90 10mls qos srr-queue input threshold 1 8 16mls qos srr-queue i...

Hi there, In Cisco IOS, if I wanted to execute a EEM script every 5 minutes I could do "event timer watchdog time 300".How can I accomplish the same in the NX-OS? I have a Nexus 3K and from reading the documentation I see no "watchdog" command availa...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, maybe someone faced the same issue. We renumbered our WLC. After the renumbering we added the WLC again into the NCS using the new IP address. But now we are unable to delete the record with the old IP address. We are receiving an error which ...