cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

NetFlow on All Interfaces

Hi All,We are using ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer to monitor our network traffic.We have a few VLAN interfaces on the switch where we have enabled flow-export ingress and egress. We can see traffic that is passing between the VLANs on which flow-expo...

ahamadfaiz by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.2 ?

Dear AllI have installed a trail version of Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.2. Please help me on the following topics: 1) In the TX and RX Utilization of specific interafce, there is no data available. So is this because of trial version? 2) I need, Cis...

a.mehrizi by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

kiwi syslog setup :-(

Hi,I have installed Kiwi syslog server and configured the router with the following:Logging buffered 8192 informationalLogging host 192.168.10Logging trap debuggingBut I get nothing in the kiwi syslog server.Wireshark on the same PC shows traffic des...

Application error: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "ogs_server_urn" : Not found !!.

Dear I am running Cisco Works LMS 2.5 and i am getting the following error when trying to track any device or end host.Kindly suggets me to resolve this issue.Application error: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "ogs_server_urn" : Not found !!.

IP SLA over Frame Relay

Hi friends,I have a question about IP SLA, so here goes.I'm trying to implement the ip sla by the frame relayhere is my topologyI'm sending g711 packets from R1 to R5there is a traffic that succesfully sent to R5. The question is, why didn't it detec...

Need help with templates

Dear All, I am wondering if someone could be so kind as to help me understand the way I should correctly implement this requirement in Ciscoworks Prime. I have a large network with a number of different vlan interfaces and interface IDs some of which...

SNMP v3 problem

This is my first post so I hope I'm in the correct forum.  I'm having a problem getting SNMP v3 communicating between the CWNCM and all of our network switches.  I have no problems getting WUG to communicate and I also get communication when ...