cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,If i am buying Cisco IPS with three year warranty then the license file i get for the sensor is for lifetime or for three years ?I have heard that the IPS will continue to receive updates even after 3 years  and is a lifetime license Is this corre...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3945 router connected to an IPv6 network.  It is running the Cisco IOS 15.2-4.M3 software version. It has one active OSPFv3 neighbor.My problem is that I need to get OSPFv3 status via SNMP.  However when I walk the SNMP mib at 1.3.6.1.3 I ge...

abosenL3c by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Comcast Business internet, an SMC modem in "passthru" connected to the RV110W which in turn connects to my network. I have one server on the network that I want to telnet to. I have set-up port forwarding port 23 to 192.168.1.xx (server). On t...

krich0001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just noticed a difference in file name when I checked the Prime 2.0 download location on CCO.It seems that all files have had '-2' added in their filename.I had some downloads of Prime 2.0 from last year on my machine and they're named:PI-APL-2.0.0...

bart.t by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have recently started working on Cisco LMS and have some doubts regarding it , i will be really grateful if someone can clarify my queries.1) In DFM Module what does the duration signify in "High Severity Alerts" ?2) what should be the data col...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes