cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I need to deploy new IOS  on several switch 3850 (Version 3.2.2 to new version 3.3.2)  with Prime 2.0.I have 2 pb: 1: When I upgrade a 3850, Prime copy the new soft in flash (The job is successfulll)  but it doesn't reload the switch after the ...

mmisonne by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Afroz - do we have access to server logs assuming one is linux savy, and/or are alerts and events our only recourse ?Hi,PI 2.0 still does not have complete support of syslogs.AFAIK , Upcoming release of PI will have the complete support of syslogs an...

SpongeRob by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble with License Server / Daemon Manager when running LMS 3.1..I have looked through this forum and checked that the following services are set correctly to ManualCiscoWorks ANI database engineCiscoWorks RME NG database engineCiscoWor...

We are getting the above java error when trying to update switch settings via Configure -> Ports -> Port Settings in Cisco Network Assistant. The switch is a WS-C2960-24PC-L with a 12.2 (44)SE1-LAN-BASE IOS image.The full error is:java.lang.NullPoint...

iwelsh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes