cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco Team,Dfm email alerts are not coming though it was configured properly.Did a wireshark pcap and below is the info taken from wireshark.Command: MAIL FROM:<itreports.alerts@mycompany.com>\r\nCommand: RCPT TO:<network.support@mycompany.com>\r\...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im trying to use EEM to read the output of "show interface description | include TEST" to shutdown all the interfaces with the description TEST. Does anyone have any idea how to do this ?

Hello,I need help with configuring our N5K switches on LMS.As you can see from the below detail that I'm getting an error with SSH and is not even trying the Enable SSH pw.Failed DevicesShowing 1-2 of 2 records Device Name Read Community Read Write...

Hello all,As i know...prime Infrastructure 2.0 is ready to receive syslog up to severity 6 with a workaround... the question is.. does anyone know where is located the syslog file where all these logs are archived?I will appreciate your help,Thank yo...

My love affair with Cisco Prime applications continues to grow.  I have four 7010 chassis.  Each chassis has 4 VDCs.  (Default, TEST, PROD and OTV).  Unfortunately, I have DCNM version 6.1(1b).  I have 5 licenses germane to the 7010 chassis.  They ar...