cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody,we have updated cisco prime infrastructure from 1.3 to 2.0. When we now import a floor plan (autocad-file, dwg-format), the background from finally image, that is show in prime, is black. Previous imported floor planes has a white bac...

I'm getting a bit frustrated about our newly installed Cisco Prime LMS 4.2 and setup.Most devices have already been added in, but the AutoMonitoring section is displaying the following error: AutoMonitoring DetailsProblem with File /WEB-INF/screens/a...

Bin Shen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there are plans to develop a LMS Prime 4.2 software patch    for   the recent  Java  client updates? Not surprisingly our Topoogy Services feature doesn't work  with client side Java patches applied   

We have implemented PI 2.0 in HA. It was working fine before and now HA is failed due to some error. We could see "Read-only file system" as a reason for not joining the pair.We tried restarting the NCS application and restarting the server as well. ...

gururajan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with cisco prime infrastructure 1.3 and cisco 880 routers, every 15 minutes the cpu goes to 100% on those routers, but I cannot find the job on the prime which is causing this, if I look in the job dashboard I have some jobs like sam_...

Hello, we are running CISCOWorks 4.0 (LMS).I can connect to and update the majority of my 3750's but I have about 20 that result in failure when attempting to update the image on those devices.The return error is "SWIM50001: Cannot connect to the dev...