cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there!I've been practicing with Packet Tracer, and now I am going to work with the VPN.For this, I need some simple networks, so I've took the popular scheme, and tried to set it up. Router 1 here stands for Internet with White addresses. Before s...

Pavlo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Router A is connected to Router B through a Point-to-Point connection. Router A, does not have a connection to the Internet. Router B has a Point-to-Point connection to Router, and a connection to the Internet. I created a tunnel between the route...

Routers Diagram.PNG

Hello, Anybody knows, when cisco prime LMS will be end of life? if you can share the announcement in cisco website will be better. What is the other network management solutions to replace cisco prime? thank you  

Hi,I have an S7 410 PLC communicating to Profinet IO through 2 Catalyst 9300. When I complete the profinet IO ring The whole network comes down. If the loop isn't completed the network is fine. Is there anything on the Catalyst 9300 configuration tha...

Hello, Can someone tell me how to add an IP Subnet to a network-object using RESTCONF?  I have no issues with adding an IP, but I get a 400 error when trying to add a subnet. I am using an HTTP client to make this call.  The parameters as as follows:...