cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

add module to 6500

Hello!I want to add module of WS-X6716-10GE(-3C). The type of 6500 isCisco WS-c6509-e (r7000) processor (revision 1.2).Can I add this module to this type of 6500?Do I need to reset the 6500 in order to the 6500 receive the module?Thanks...Sent from C...

oded-levi by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 4.2 telnet issue in IE9

Hi All,We are facing an issue with LMS 4.2.Whenever we want to telnet an device from Prime LMS 4.2 it opens inthe browser window and we are unable to telnet.The browser we are using for telnet is IE9.We have some regedit options,but it is of no avail...

alternative to wget and fetch

Dear all,I'm trying to make an updatescript to update the public ip of the router.I had following script:kron policy-list updatecli tclsh http://myupdatelinkkron occurrence update in 1 recurringpolicy-list updateThis script however only runs once and...

tinycore1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrade Cisco LMS to PI

We currently operate Cisco Prime LMS v4.1 and we're looking to upgrade Cisco PI (Prime Infrastructure) in the next few weeks.Is there an upgrade path from Cisco LMS to PI?  The reading I have completed seems to indicate that an upgrade can only be co...

dpinard by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for a quick learn on NetFlow

I have a hub / spoke configuration, with about 9 spokes. All connect ot the main office over a VPN, all native Cisco routers (2900 series)I want to use netflow to monitor traffic, and I started, but my results are not what I expected. I don't think I...

joe.groess by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ciscoworks 3.2 api

Hi - runnning LMS 3.2 we would like to provide access to redseal software app and users.  Not having done this before, what is the best methodology ? is there a specific document also ?          Thanks in advance -        

SpongeRob by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus 7k EEM Script

I had plans to configure a EEM script to send a email when an OSPF adjacency drops. I have an odd spanning-tree issue that I believe the drops are related to and I want to see if my suspicions are correct. This doesn't happen very often, and it's nor...