cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm not very familiar with Cisco Prime Infrastructure or LMS.I would like to use the application to manage wired devices such as routers and switches and, in a future phase, wireless devices.I understand CPI allows me to monitor my devices but ...

HiI am trying to write an EEM script for a failed sip condition so for example when the command show sip-us statistics | i ReqTimeout is run if the values increase I am then going to stop a traffic export and write to flash. The latter works fine.Whe...

Добрый день, друзья, Столкнулся с проблемой. Я установил Cisco LMS 4.1 сервер (LMS-4.1-50-K9). В нашей сети установлены два прокси сервера: AironPort c160 и User Gate Proxy. Могу ли я логировать и сохранять на LMS сервере трафик с этих прокси серверо...

I am new to eem scripting and would appreciate help.  Our problem is that we have areas where we are using DSL and cable and when that goes down we want the branch to fail over the a 4G connection.  I was curious if anyone had made a script using an ...

I have begun moving NTP from our 6500 to 4 Nexus 5k as part of a core upgrade.  The Nexus will act as our internal NTP server for all switches.  Any switches that are on the same vlan as the Nexus have no issues syncing NTP from them.  However any sw...

We are running Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution version 4.2.3. Any idea when we can expect to see an LMS device package for the new 3850 switches? Right now we can't capture the configuration on a test 3850 and some things get reported incorrectly...

aalton by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes