cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can someone explain me what the product code means when I  order PI2.0UCSS-UPIB-1-1 ?? (For What Do I need this ?)CON-ESW-PI : This is clear to me, Essential Software Support.I would like to order PI2.0 for the lifecyclemanagement on S...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to find a MIB to get information (eg. model) regarding the SFP inserted into a module card in Catalyst4503 with interface index (ifindex)I found ENTITY-MIB which give all informations that I need but is using a phisical index.I need to ...

Hello GuysI have one great problem. So We have Cisco SCE1010 and we have Monitoring Server. From Monitoring Server I wanna query SCE 1010 by this command:snmpwalk -v2c -c public 192.168.192.2In response: Error: OID not increasing: RFC1213-MIB::atIfIn...

Hi,I noticed in Cisco Prime 4.2 when we try to look for devices that are unreachable, we went to Reports>Inventory>Management Status>Unreachable Devices, but the devices indicated there are currently Up. We have another Cisco Prime Demo server not co...

Hopefully im in the right section and that you can help!I download ccp to configure my router, however whenever i run it (as administrator) it only fills the top 1/3rd of my screen and cuts off a huge portion of the display (in fact you are initially...

We are running Prime Infrastructure 1.3 primarily for wireless management at this point.  We have enough licenses to add all our switches, routers, and firewalls, but we're hesitant to do so until 2.0 comes out.  While there are so...

I have Cisco Prime LMS 4.2 deployed.  How can I use it to determine which of my routers and switches are not configured to support ssh?   Clearly I could log into each device and do it by trial and error but I'd like something a little more elegent. ...

Hi All,I was wondering if its safe running a script on a endless loop?Reason is, I want to monitor my network outages and other network problems in real time, and also get notified right away. But im not sure how the router will handle this loop scri...

uranthaci by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes