cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi i've configure my cisco router to receive the SNMP traps if the link goes up or down. However i found out that when i plugged out the cable i'm not receiving any link down on the network management system. Until i plugged in again the link will th...

bingxunnn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe're still using ACS 4.2 for authenticating to switches.Since we've been rolling out the 3750x we seem to be coming across speed issues.It take 2-3 times as long to run a command on a 3705x using universalk9 15.0(1) Once we remove the TACACS the s...

Hello Community,Can someone please take a look at the attached script and let me know why I keep on getting the following error message:EEM configuration: failed to retrieve intermediate registration result for policy test3newtalkers.tclI have saved ...

Hi,Can someone explain me what the product code means when I  order PI2.0UCSS-UPIB-1-1 ?? (For What Do I need this ?)CON-ESW-PI : This is clear to me, Essential Software Support.I would like to order PI2.0 for the lifecyclemanagement on S...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to find a MIB to get information (eg. model) regarding the SFP inserted into a module card in Catalyst4503 with interface index (ifindex)I found ENTITY-MIB which give all informations that I need but is using a phisical index.I need to ...

Hello GuysI have one great problem. So We have Cisco SCE1010 and we have Monitoring Server. From Monitoring Server I wanna query SCE 1010 by this command:snmpwalk -v2c -c public 192.168.192.2In response: Error: OID not increasing: RFC1213-MIB::atIfIn...

Hi,I noticed in Cisco Prime 4.2 when we try to look for devices that are unreachable, we went to Reports>Inventory>Management Status>Unreachable Devices, but the devices indicated there are currently Up. We have another Cisco Prime Demo server not co...