cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using tracking and EEM for doing something like link-state tracking on an ISR G2.But, I got an error only the first time run of the EEM script after rebooting the router.From the second time EEM script works fine and set the interface shutdown p...

i want monitored the status of nexus7010.(Mainly Includes:cpu、memory and temperature  information). I can't use oid for my nms  which downloaded from the cisco website. So I need  some advices

Hi all,I came accross the prefix Mandatory. for eem policies. Can anyone shed some light on it? How to you register a Mandatory policy?How do you make it persistent after a reboot? Is there a special command for them? I tried creating a policy with t...

We have Ciscoworks 3.2.1 (Windows Server).  We also currently have Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.2 (appliance) for wireless management.I'm getting a bit confused trying to determine the appropriate upgrade path for the LMS server.  I'm wondering if I ...

jwright by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error Message for VMWare Deployment"Error uploading file C:\PI-VA-1.3.0.20-small.ova  to server. Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.Anyone else having this issue deploying t...

daryls by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes