cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Joseph,I reviewed your answer to a previous where you stated 'What you could do is use an IOS box as a proxy.  That is, send a trap using EEM from your NX-OS box, then have IOS do the telnet to the other NX-OS box to perform the necessary comma...

I have numeric process names showing up under Admin => Server Monitoring => Processes.  The list seems to keep growing.  What are these? Here is a pdshow -brief  Process               State                                     Pid  *******            ...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,Can someone please tell me why I can't create the following on Nexus 7K:event manager directory user policy "flash:/I only have the following options:MX-N7K2-AGG2(config)# event manager ?  applet       Create/Modify an Event Manager P...

Hi, unable to backup using cna 5.8.5.1. I currently run 5.6.3 and can backup successfully when I upgrade to 5.8.5 I can no longer backup. Have check log which mention firewall and other tftp server, have checked these they are not the problem.Has any...

GeneralYo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes